Moderated by Nancy Ann Belsky
The 100 days project, or its shorter versions (20x20, 7x7 or Jump into June) is a private Facebook group for SAQA members who want to share their creative projects every day. The times do vary so be sure to check the Facebook group for the current details.
- Choose a focus and create “blocks” resulting in a finished project, or experiment with concepts or techniques. Or both. It’s your choice.
- Choose a size, or don’t. There are no size requirements.
- Stick to the same technique or try something new. There is no restriction on the medium used.
- Share your art on the group Facebook page. You can receive friendly feedback and make new friends.
- Comment on other members’ art. It will make them happy.
- Post a photo every day. It’s okay if you miss days, but we will be happy when you return.
- Please keep your comments civil and refrain from discussing politics and personal issues.
- Try to post only one image a day.
- Enjoy the challenges and opportunities you give yourself
Want to learn more?
- Watch this video of some of the participants work (or scroll down)
- Contact Nancy Ann Belsky (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on how to join the Facebook Group.
- Check out Mel Beach’s article ‘Roll the Dice: Up Your Game and Take a Chance’ in Quilting Arts magazine, Spring 2021 for other ideas.
ONLY SAQA MEMBERS CAN PARTICIPATE IN SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS