Interested in having your artwork included in our online collection of over 4000 images? Our next call for submissions will open in May! This is a wonderful opportunity for YOUR artwork to be seen by thousands of website visitors which include art professionals, collectors, curators, and art quilt enthusiasts.
- All submissions will be juried by our Collection Review Panel: Alice Beasley, Linda Colsh, Marvin Fletcher, and Carolyn Mazloomi
- You can submit ONLY ONE entry per submission period - additional entries will NOT be considered
- You must be a current SAQA member to submit a piece to this call and there is no entry fee
Digital Image Requirements
Images should be in focus, properly exposed, and evenly lit. No part of the quilt should be in shadow. The quilt should be the only item visible in the image other than a white, black, or gray background.
- Only one full image of the piece is required - a detail image is optional but highly recommended
- Digital image must be saved as a high quality JPG file and be less than 10 MB in size. A minimum of 2100 pixels on the longest side is required.
- Artwork images may not have a watermark or other proprietary mark as an overlay. Since this is not a blind jurying process, artist signatures or initials on the artwork can be visible.
- Please refer to our digital submission guidelines for more details about preparing quality images. Artists will not be contacted for revised images.
Before completing the submission form, search the online collection to see if this piece is already included on our website. You can search by title (keyword field) or artist (artist name). You can also click on your name on an existing piece and view all your Related Collection artworks on a single page.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Submission deadline has passed