Our Affiliate Membership program was created to provide support to organizations in learning about the art quilt, how it plays a role in contemporary exhibitions and art organizations, and how members can grow their organization by integrating the art quilt into their own programming.
Since its inception, Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) has witnessed and supported the development of the art quilt world and the acceptance of the art quilt as mainstream art. As a worldwide resource for information on the art quilt, SAQA helps artists and arts organizations participate in this growth.
In recent years, the art quilt has become a mainstream art form across galleries and museums in the US, yet many organizations are still working to understand the medium and how to serve its population.
At SAQA, we help our Affiliate Membership organizations grow, by:
- spreading the word about their organization and events to our membership through publicity on our website and other online communications tools,
- connecting member organizations with the art quilt world and a previously untapped target market,
- sharing information on the latest exhibitions, trends, and award-winning art quilters, and
- providing exclusive access to educational resources about the art quilt.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For $100 per year, our Affiliate Member Organizations receive the following benefits:
Promoting your organization
- A listing of your organization on the SAQA website
- Highlighted publicity on the SAQA calendar of events and in member communications (emails, blog postings, and social media)
- SAQA Affiliate logos for your organization’s media presence to show your connection to the art quilt world.
Connecting your organization
- A subscription to SAQA Journal
- Access to SAQA’s library of digital journals and archived webinars
- Low-cost, engaging programming for your organization through discounted traveling trunk shows
The mission of the Brigham City Museum of Art & History is to collect, preserve, and interpret art and materials that tell stories of human experiences and of the land. The museum is a place to engage with ideas, creativity...
FASA is a non profit organization that is dedicated to supporting and promoting fiber as an art form through the education of its members and the general public.
The Iowa Quilt Museum is located in a historic building on the south side of the Winterset square, recognized on the National Register of Historic Places as of January, 2016 (along with the entire Winterset Courthouse District).
The IQM Board...
The Jane Bancroft Library is a joint-use library shared by the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee and the New College of Florida.
The mission of the Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum is to present exhibitions and educational programs in all fiber arts that enrich and inspire, honor cultural traditions, and celebrate the creative spirit.
We envision the Pacific Northwest Quilt...
Dutch Quiltersgilde was founded in 1983 and now has over 11.000 members.
San Francisco School of Needlework and Design was founded in 2015 by passionate embroiderers, Lucy Barter and Ellice Sperber. Ms. Barter was trained as an apprentice at the Royal School of Needlework in England and ran their courses in the...
Texas Quilt Museum is the only quilt museum in Southwest devoted to the appreciation of quilts as an art form. It is housed in two historic 1890s buildings, which provide a fine showcase for both antique and contemporary quilt art...
To promote and connect Manitoba textile and fibre artists
The Dairy Barn Arts Center’s mission is to offer exhibitions, events, and educational programs that nurture and promote area artists and artisans, develop art appreciation among all ages, provide the community access to fine arts and crafts from outside the...
The McLean Textile Gallery is the first venue in McLean solely devoted to textile creations and art. Established in December 2020 by Nancy Preston, owner of The Quilt Shop of McLean, the gallery showcases published, award-winning talent and identifiable contemporary...
The mission of Visions Art Museum is to create an international community of quilt and textile artists, collectors and the public through exhibitions, education, and engaging programs that increase the appreciation of quilts, textiles and fiber as fine art.