Our Affiliate Membership program was created to provide support to organizations in learning about the art quilt, how it plays a role in contemporary exhibitions and art organizations, and how members can grow their organization by integrating the art quilt into their own programming.
Since its inception, Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) has witnessed and supported the development of the art quilt world and the acceptance of the art quilt as mainstream art. As a worldwide resource for information on the art quilt, SAQA helps artists and arts organizations participate in this growth.
In recent years, the art quilt has become a mainstream art form across galleries and museums in the US, yet many organizations are still working to understand the medium and how to serve its population.
At SAQA, we help our Affiliate Membership organizations grow, by:
- spreading the word about their organization and events to our membership through publicity on our website and other online communications tools,
- connecting member organizations with the art quilt world and a previously untapped target market,
- sharing information on the latest exhibitions, trends, and award-winning art quilters, and
- providing exclusive access to educational resources about the art quilt.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
For $110 per year, our Affiliate Member Organizations receive the following benefits:
- Access for one user to the members-only resources on the SAQA website
- Resources for professional and creative growth
- Registration for one attendee for SAQA Seminar
- Full-color quarterly SAQA Journal
- Opportunity for one attendee to register for the annual SAQA conference
- Organization listing on the SAQA website
- Inclusion in the SAQA calendar of events and in member communications
- SAQA Affiliate logos for media presence
- Discounted engaging programming through traveling trunk shows and other resources
FASA is a non profit organization that is dedicated to supporting and promoting fiber as an art form through the education of its members and the general public.
Dutch Quiltersgilde was founded in 1983 and now has over 11.000 members.
To promote and connect Manitoba textile and fibre artists
Visions celebrates and shares with the public the rich history, artistry, and cultural significance of quilting and textile arts. We provide a welcoming and inclusive space where individuals of all ages and backgrounds can explore, appreciate, and engage with the...