Our Affiliate Membership program was created to provide support to organizations in learning about the art quilt, how it plays a role in contemporary exhibitions and art organizations, and how members can grow their organization by integrating the art quilt into their own programming.
Since its inception, Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) has witnessed and supported the development of the art quilt world and the acceptance of the art quilt as mainstream art. As a worldwide resource for information on the art quilt, SAQA helps artists and arts organizations participate in this growth.
In recent years, the art quilt has become a mainstream art form across galleries and museums in the US, yet many organizations are still working to understand the medium and how to serve its population.
At SAQA, we help our Affiliate Membership organizations grow, by:
- spreading the word about their organization and events to our membership through publicity on our website and other online communications tools,
- connecting member organizations with the art quilt world and a previously untapped target market,
- sharing information on the latest exhibitions, trends, and award-winning art quilters, and
- providing exclusive access to educational resources about the art quilt.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
For $100 per year, our Affiliate Member Organizations receive the following benefits:
- Access for one user to the members-only resources on the SAQA website
- Resources for professional and creative growth
- Registration for one attendee for SAQA Seminar
- Membership for one user in online communities
- Full-color quarterly SAQA Journal
- Opportunity for one attendee to register for the annual SAQA conference
- Organization listing on the SAQA website
- Inclusion in the SAQA calendar of events and in member communications
- SAQA Affiliate logos for media presence
- Discounted engaging programming through traveling trunk shows and other resources
The Aya Fiber Studio is a workshop destination facility that supports fiber artists and the creative work they do. We offer workshops in many different fiber art techniques that are presented by renowned artisans.
The mission of the Brigham City Museum of Art & History is to collect, preserve, and interpret art and materials that tell stories of human experiences and of the land. The museum is a place to engage with ideas, creativity...
FASA is a non profit organization that is dedicated to supporting and promoting fiber as an art form through the education of its members and the general public.
Welcome to the website of the Florence Griswold Museum! If this is your first opportunity to get to know us, I invite you to explore this site and learn more about our robust offerings.
Situated along the picturesque Lieutenant River...
The Iowa Quilt Museum is located in a historic building on the south side of the Winterset square, recognized on the National Register of Historic Places as of January, 2016 (along with the entire Winterset Courthouse District).
The IQM Board...
The mission of the Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum is to present exhibitions and educational programs in all fiber arts that enrich and inspire, honor cultural traditions, and celebrate the creative spirit.
We envision the Pacific Northwest Quilt...
Patchiran is the only organization of its kind in Iran teaching the crafts of Patchwork and Quilting to a worldwide standard. From small beginnings in 2005, we have grown into an organization which has taught patchwork, quilting, appliqué, fabric...
Dutch Quiltersgilde was founded in 1983 and now has over 11.000 members.
Welcome to STITCH, we're a contemporary quilt boutique bringing a fresh aesthetic to a traditional craft. We have a serious love for the unusual, bold and bright fabrics and patterns.
We are also a full-service Bernina dealership offering: the...
To promote and connect Manitoba textile and fibre artists
The Dairy Barn Arts Center’s mission is to offer exhibitions, events, and educational programs that nurture and promote area artists and artisans, develop art appreciation among all ages, provide the community access to fine arts and crafts from outside the...
The National Quilt Museum promotes the growth and expansion of quilting by bringing the art form to new audiences around the world through exhibitions, education programs, quilt preservation efforts, and advocacy.
The mission of Visions Art Museum is to create an international community of quilt and textile artists, collectors and the public through exhibitions, education, and engaging programs that increase the appreciation of quilts, textiles and fiber as fine art.