Our Affiliate Membership program was created to provide support to organizations in learning about the art quilt, how it plays a role in contemporary exhibitions and art organizations, and how members can grow their organization by integrating the art quilt into their own programming.
Since its inception, Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) has witnessed and supported the development of the art quilt world and the acceptance of the art quilt as mainstream art. As a worldwide resource for information on the art quilt, SAQA helps artists and arts organizations participate in this growth.
In recent years, the art quilt has become a mainstream art form across galleries and museums in the US, yet many organizations are still working to understand the medium and how to serve its population.
At SAQA, we help our Affiliate Membership organizations grow, by:
- spreading the word about their organization and events to our membership through publicity on our website and other online communications tools,
- connecting member organizations with the art quilt world and a previously untapped target market,
- sharing information on the latest exhibitions, trends, and award-winning art quilters, and
- providing exclusive access to educational resources about the art quilt.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
For $100 per year, our Affiliate Member Organizations receive the following benefits:
Promoting your organization
- A listing of your organization on the SAQA website
- Highlighted publicity on the SAQA calendar of events and in member communications (emails, blog postings, and social media)
- SAQA Affiliate logos for your organization’s media presence to show your connection to the art quilt world.
Connecting your organization
- A subscription to SAQA Journal
- Access to SAQA’s library of digital journals and archived webinars
- Low-cost, engaging programming for your organization through discounted traveling trunk shows
FASA is a non profit organization that is dedicated to supporting and promoting fiber as an art form through the education of its members and the general public.
The Jane Bancroft Library is a joint-use library shared by the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee and the New College of Florida.
Dutch Quiltersgilde was founded in 1983 and now has over 11.000 members.
Texas Quilt Museum is the only quilt museum in Southwest devoted to the appreciation of quilts as an art form. It is housed in two historic 1890s buildings, which provide a fine showcase for both antique and contemporary quilt art...
The mission of Visions Art Museum is to create an international community of quilt and textile artists, collectors and the public through exhibitions, education, and engaging programs that increase the appreciation of quilts, textiles and fiber as fine art.