When you are in a Meeting Room, please follow the guidelines below.
- If you are NOT actively speaking, please mute your microphone as background noise can be a distraction.
- Please turn off your video if you are not actively participating or if you are moving around.
- Consider the use of a headset instead of using your computers audio and speakers.
- If you do experience internet connectivity issues, turn off your webcam - this frees up some bandwidth that can sometimes help.
- Do use your full name when joining the meeting so everyone knows your name