Call for Entry Deadline
Eligibility: National - US Residents
Entry Fee (Fee for Museum Member - "USED"): $18.00
Entry Fee (Fee for Museum Non-Member - "USED"): $25.00
The Attleboro Arts Museum invites all U.S. artists to submit interpretations of "USED." Open to all mediums, sizes and concepts. For instance: “I only read used books; she used me and broke my heart; that high-rise apartment used to be a lush garden; used clothing shops are my go-to; I’ve gotten used to their dry humor.”
Consider creating with re-purposed materials; depicting well-loved toys; representing cherished antiques; something borrowed; other.
Six prizes of $100 each will be awarded.
- Each artist may submit up to two different entries.
- To show the front & back of 3D art, submit one composite image that contains alternative views. Do not show alternative views as a second entry.
- All mediums and interpretations of USED from U.S. artists will be juried.
- There is no size limitation per entry, however all submissions (both 2D & 3D) cannot weigh over 100 lbs each.
- Work must not have been previously exhibited at the Attleboro Arts Museum (AAM) at any time.
- Name each submitted file with the title of the art and artist’s last name (ex: I’m Used to It_Jones.jpg).
- Please avoid using “Untitled” to name your work.
- Artists can submit 2D, 3D, installation, audio/video work. If selected, all tech, accessories and specialized hardware must be supplied (monitors, projectors, cables, etc.) along with a detailed diagram for installation.
- Artists are asked to provide a brief statement about the concept behind each USED submission.