This NEW Short-Term Special Interest Group (SIG) will occur over the next 4 months with participants working towards these monthly goals:
- Determine your goals for your own online presence (May)
- Identify your target customer/audience (May/June)
- Create/improve a website that works for your business goals and your customer (June)
- Use social media to engage with your customer (July)
- Stay connected with your followers through e-newsletters (August)
- Explore the value of blogging (August)
It will be up to you to choose a pathway that works best for YOU, your business goals, time availability, and resources. Each month will focus on a different aspect of your online presence before moving onto a new topic. You can participate in all 4 months or choose which month's focus topics will best serve you and your business. We’ll provide a few tools/resources to get the conversation started and to help participants:
- Connect your art online with your target customers/audience
- Connect you with tools and resources to help boost your online presence and reach your business goals.
- Connect with fellow SAQA members through a Facebook Group (discussions, polls, pose questions, request feedback, resource sharing, celebratory posts) and Breakout Rooms via monthly Zoom meetings.
- Slides from the May Zoom Sessions (introduction, prompts for Breakout Rooms, and Take Action)
- Resource Listing for June's focus on Website
Want to learn more?
Join our closed Facebook group just for this SIG
ONLY SAQA MEMBERS CAN PARTICIPATE IN SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
Mark your calendar to join our monthly Zoom networking sessions scheduled 12 PM ET (UTC/GMT -4) and 7 PM ET (UTC/GMT -4) on these 4 dates:
May 20, 2021
Jun 17, 2021
Jul 15, 2021
Aug 19, 2021
You do NOT have to attend both session each day. Choose which one will fit your schedule.
You must login to view the Zoom connection information. For security reasons, it will only display for logged-in members. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.