Call for Entry Deadline
To celebrate the museum’s 15th anniversary, please donate a small work for this special Member’s Challenge!
- Entrant must be a member of Visions Art Museum.
- The work must relate to the theme of the challenge.
- Up to 3 works may be submitted per entrant.
- Each piece should be a 6”x 6” square.
- Each piece must be signed or have a label.
- A sleeve is not required for this piece.
- Work must primarily use fiber or textile media/techniques.
- The work must have good craftsmanship.
- Work submitted will be offered for sale at $25. All proceeds will go to the museum.
- All works that arrive by the deadline and meet the above guidelines, will be included in the exhibition.
- Works will be displayed on-site at the museum.
- Work not sold during the exhibition will not be mailed back. Artists may pick up work in person or donate to the museum.