The SAQA Education Committee is planning a panel of professional artists to discuss how they developed their artistic voice and how they might discuss it with students, mentees, and friends. This presentation will be recorded and is FREE for SAQA members.
Panel participants are
The moderator will ask questions and encourage a lively dialog between the panelists to cover the variety of answers they will have. Then later in the program, we will divide the audience into breakout rooms for further discussion with the panelists.
- How would you describe your artistic voice at this point?
- How long did it take to develop?
- Do you think you have more than one artistic voice?
- If you work in different mediums, do you have a different voice in each medium?
- Do you think this is an important thing for artists to aspire to/ be aware of?
- What do you suggest to help develop our artistic voices?