2018 Benefit Auction Bid Form
ONLY SECTION 1 QUILTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BIDDING
- Each Monday, bidding starts at $750 for pieces in the active bidding section. Each day thereafter, the price is reduced at 2pm EDT. The current bidding section is Section 1.
- Section 2 and Section 3 pieces are available for a Buy It Now price of $1000 - contact us for details.
- You can bid on up to 7 pieces at a time - the first bid on each piece wins.
- Shipping and handling fee will be a flat rate ($15 US addresses, $30 non-US) for up to seven pieces at a time on any given date.
- Purchase will be by credit card only. All sales are final. Additional Terms and Conditions are listed below.
The bid form will be time-stamped and sequentially numbered, so that only purchases made at or after 2:00 p.m. EDT will be accepted. If more than one person submits a purchase form at the same time, the lowest numbered form will be the accepted buyer.
To avoid jamming the system, the prices will be adjusted starting at 1:45pm EDT. Please do NOT start completing the form until you see the updated price. If the price changes while you are completing the form, your bid details will not be recorded.
SOLD notices will be posted as quickly as possible. A RED BORDER around a thumbnail image means that the quilt is SOLD. View listing of just SOLD quilts
Many thanks to those members who created work for this auction and also to those of you who are supporting SAQA by participating in this auction!
DO NOT bid between 1:45 and 2:00 pm EDT
5:32:52 pm EDT
Terms and Conditions
The reverse auction is being administered by Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc. ("SAQA"). All sales are final. The risk of loss shall pass to purchaser upon shipment. SAQA makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims all warranties except the warranty of title. SAQA disclaims the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In the case of any dispute concerning who is the winning bidder, SAQA shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine the winning bidder. All decisions concerning the conduct of, and terms and conditions of the auction shall be made by SAQA at SAQA's sole and absolute discretion. SAQA hereby reserves the right to withdraw artwork from the auction. Submission of a bid constitutes the bidder's agreement (a) to make prompt payment in the event he or she is the successful bidder, and (b) to all terms and conditions hereof and as may be modified from time to time. The proceeds of the auction will benefit SAQA, an Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) corporation. All prices and bids shall be in U.S. Dollars.