For Prospective Members
Membership Categories and Benefits
1 Year $60, 2 Years $105, 3 Years $145 Sign up now!
Join the growing ranks of art quilt supporters by becoming an Active Member of SAQA. Whether you are a collector, admirer, curator, or artist, this membership level offers a wealth of information and opportunities.
- Quarterly full-color SAQA Journal
- Monthly e.Bulletin and optional weekly Art Quilt News e.newsletter
(the current e.Bulletin is available under the News & Events tab)
- Members-only access to conferences and symposia
- Eligibility for juried member exhibitions
- Option to participate in our Visioning Project - working together to help you achieve your artistic goals
- Access to mentorship conference callsand other mentoring activities
1 Year $30 Sign up now!
A copy of your full-time student ID is required. Same benefits as Active Membership.
PROFESSIONAL ARTIST MEMBER:
1 Year $125, 2 Years $235, 3 Years $340
Active Members may apply for professional artist status with SAQA. The PAM acceptance committee meets every other month to evaluate applications. Members must have their digitial portfolio approved before paying for this level of membership. See Guidelines for Becoming a PAM.
Same benefits as Active Membership, plus:
- Gallery page on SAQA web site with a link to your web site
- Listing in teacher's registry on SAQA web site
- Artwork represented in SAQA Portfolio
- Artwork included in SAQA.com home page slideshow
- Eligible for inclusion in SAQA.com monthly virtual exhibits and Featured Artist Program
FRIENDS OF SAQA Membership Levels:
$10,000 or more per year
$5,000 or more per year
$2,500 or more per year
$1,000 or more per year
$500 or more per year
$100 or more per year
- Quarterly full-color Journal
- Monthly e.Bulletin
- Yearly Portfolio book
- Copies of exhibit catalogs
- Inclusion in Donor listings
- Invitations to conferences, symposia and exhibit openings
Play the audio intro to SAQA Benefits (wmv file), by past president, Lisa Chipetine
SAQA is also pleased to accept memorial contributions from individuals, organizations, or corporations wishing to honor a person or an event for the benefit of contemporary art quiltmaking.
For additional information:
PO Box 572
Storrs, CT 06268-0572
call 860-487-4199 or contact us