Maximize your SAQA Membership in 5 Easy Steps
We've created a social network to help you connect to other artists - next door or across the world.
- Check out our Special Interest Groups - a variety of rotating topics are offered
- Find out what is happening in Your SAQA Region - we offer meetings, exhibitions, and much more
- Search our Member Directory by region to find members near you
- Attend SAQA's annual conference, a great opportunity to gather together, to network and socialize
- Volunteer at one of our many events - volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization!
- Follow us on social media and join our Facebook and Yahoo groups
We've built a knowledge network that helps you get the information you need.
- Participate in the SAQA Seminar event (starts every September)
- Read about a variety of topics in Resource Articles
- Review our list of recorded Mentorship Calls / Webinars
- Join the Visioning Project or SAQArtique to help achieve goals with the guidance of fellow artists
- Attend informative workshops within your region or at our annual conferences
We provide resources to help you navigate the next steps for your artwork and in your career.
- Review our list of Calls for Entry to SAQA and other fiber art shows.
- Get your work seen by thousands - SAQA's exhibitions circle the world.
- Promote your workshops and market your skills in our Art Services Directory
- Get published in the SAQA Journal (members can access digital versions of past issues)
- Join our Mentorship program, open to all SAQA members seeking one-on-one mentorship for a period lasting up to twelve months.
We offer tools to help promote the art quilt and the artists who create them.
- Submit your news to be included in Fiber Art Friday and event calendar
- Gain exposure by donating art to the Benefit Auction, Spotlight Auction or traveling Trunk Show
- Use social media to promote your work - we love to feature member art and news!
- Send us your submission for the Journal member gallery
Take advantage of the additional benefits to being a Juried Artist Member.
- Review our guidelines to learn more about the JAM application process
- Be included in our searchable Juried Artist and Art Services directories
- Include high-quality images on your JAM profile page (images are used on our homepage, slideshows and online galleries)
- Submit your work to be included in our yearly Portfolio