Become an Affiliate member!
Since its inception, Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) has witnessed and supported the development of the art quilt world and the acceptance of the art quilt as mainstream art. With 16.4 million active quilters in the US (and an estimated 30 million quilters worldwide), this movement is continuing to gain momentum!
In recent years, the art quilt has become a mainstream art form across galleries and museums in the US, yet many organizations are still working to understand the medium and how to serve its population. Quilters tend to be regular museum-supporters, art event attendees, collectors, and workshop or educational program participants. Altogether, they spend $2.27 billion a year on their passion.
As a worldwide resource for information on the art quilt and the artists who create them, SAQA helps artists and arts organizations participate in this growth. Our new Affiliate Membership program was created to provide support to organizations in learning about the art quilt, how it plays a role in contemporary exhibitions and art organizations, and how members can grow their organization by integrating the art quilt into their own programming.
At SAQA, we help our Affiliate Membership organizations grow, by:
- spreading the word about their organization and events to our membership through publicity on our website and other online communications tools,
- connecting member organizations with the art quilt world and a previously untapped target market,
- sharing information on the latest exhibitions, trends, and award-winning art quilters, and
- providing exclusive access to educational resources about the art quilt.
*From the Quilting in America™ 2014 Survey presented by F+W, A Content + eCommerce Company
Affiliate Membership Benefits
For $100 per year, our Affiliate Member Organizations receive the following benefits:
Promoting your organization
- A listing of your organization on the SAQA website
- Highlighted publicity on the SAQA calendar of events and in member communications (emails, blog postings, and social media)
- SAQA Affiliate logos for your organization’s media presence to show your connection to the art quilt world.
Connecting your organization
- A subscription to SAQA Journal
- Access to SAQA’s library of digital journals and archived webinars
- Low-cost, engaging programming for your organization through discounted traveling trunk shows
BECOME A SAQA AFFILIATE TODAY!
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.