Call for Entry Details
OPEN TO SAQA MEMBERS ONLY
• Open to ALL SAQA members
Deadline: June 1, 2020
2020 Benefit Auction
Be part of SAQA’s most-anticipated fund-raising event! Donate a 12 x 12-inch art quilt to support our exhibition and outreach programs.
This year's auction will take place online from September 14 through October 4. The deadline to submit an entry is June 1, 2020
- Donations MUST be 12” x 12”. All embellishments and/or hanging methods must be within the 12” x 12” size. Only ONE work per artist will be accepted.
- Artist must complete the online submission form before mailing a piece.
- All artwork donated must be ready to hang. This can include a sleeve, corner pockets, or attached loops/rings.
- Artwork on stretcher bars will be accepted but may not be any larger than 12” x 12” after mounting and should be no deeper than 1 inch (2.5 cm) after mounting. Artwork on stretchers must have hooks and wire attached for hanging.
- All donations must have a label on the back, with the title (or "untitled") and artist's name clearly written.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.