Call for Entry Details• Lubbock, Texas
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Monochrome is defined as the exploration of one color: varying in shade, tone, and tint of a single hue. All monochrome variations of colors in the color wheel are encouraged. Examples of popular monochrome artists include Yves Klein, Frank Stella, Josef Albers, and Ellsworth Kelly.
Accepting artists working in:
prints mixed media
textiles wall sculptures
- Work must be made within the last 5 years
- 2-D work - no size limitations
- 3-D work fitting on a pedestal may be no bigger than 24”
- Only plexiglass is accepted as the glazing on shipped framed pieces. Hand-delivered pieces can have glass.
- Artists must be at least 18 years of age and living in the United States.
Louise Hopkins Underwood Center for the Arts
511 Ave. K
Lubbock, TX 79401