Call for Entry Details•
Deadline: October 19, 2019
Liz Graham Art Consulting LLC is seeking artists who work in colorful abstraction to participate in an exclusive limited-edition print program for an international corporate client who will be displaying artworks in their branches across the country. The artwork selected for the program will only be printed up to 100 times. This is a print on demand program with the potential for artists to make up to $4,000. Artists will keep their original works.
Liz Graham Art Consulting LLC will coordinate printing, installation, and facilitate the licensing agreement for edition prints between the selected artists and the corporate client. Before submitting your images, please review all the information below:
- Only nonrepresentational or abstract works will be considered
- Artwork must reflect the artists current practice and interest
- If selected, the artist must provide high quality images to be reproduced by Liz Graham Art Consulting LLC for the limited-edition corporate collection (at least 300 dpi)
- Open to any medium (note: we will only be selecting images to print as 2D limited-editions)
- Works with representational subject matter will not be considered for this collection
- We would like to include 2- 4 images from each artist selected for the corporate collection
- Only original works that have not been reproduced as limited-edition prints will be considered.
- We will be looking for images that can be used as a series or in a grouping as well as stand-alone pieces.
- Though we are looking for colorful works, incorporation of ‘hot’ or neon colors may decrease potential acceptance into this collection.