Call for Entry Details• Billings, Montana
Deadline: October 18, 2019
- Completed application
- 50-word artist statement (required for printed publication.)
- Digital images uploaded or emailed.
Eligibility and judging
- To be considered for the live auction, all artists must submit a 50-word artist statement.
- Yellowstone Art Auction 52 is open to all original media (2-D and 3-D) except jewelry. Reproductions, including giclées and mechanical prints on canvas, will be disqualified.
- Up to four works may be submitted. Works will be juried based on the digital entries. Submitted work must be created within the last five years.
- Works submitted to past Art Auctions are not eligible.
- Over-sized objects will be considered, but are discouraged due to spatial considerations from buyers. Two-dimensional objects exceeding 48” high x 72” wide, and three-dimensional objects weighing over 150 pounds are considered over-sized artwork submissions.
Yellowstone Art Museum
401 N. 27th St.
Billings, MT 59101