Call for Entry Details
OPEN TO SAQA MEMBERS ONLY
• Florida members
Deadline: June 1, 2019
What’s your perspective? What is your point of view?
Your experiences, your approach, your personality, your interests, your skills, your relationships, your beliefs – all affect your perspective, or the way you view and understand events and objects in our world.
- Perhaps you want to represent two sides or opinions of an issue.
- Maybe you want to show something from a child’s perspective, or a more elderly person’s viewpoint.
- You might imagine a bug’s eye view, or the view from beyond the mountaintops!
- Will you focus on a positive image or the negative space surrounding it?
- Will the colors you choose alter a viewer’s perspective or understanding of your image?
- Can you make a flat surface have the illusion of depth?
- Can you show the perspective of someone from a different culture than your own?
- Please show us your understanding of this term – PERSPECTIVES.
Show off your interpretation of this theme at the prestigious Le Moyne Center for Visual Arts in Tallahassee, Florida.
Size requirements: 24” x 36” vertical or horizontal presentation. May be made up of 2-3 pieces to equal total dimensions. 2D as well as 3D pieces are welcomed. The LeMoyne has pedestals for 3D display.
Jurors are the team of the Pixeladies -- Deb Cashatt and Kris Sazaki