Call for Entry Details• Burlingame, California
Deadline: December 31, 2019
Exhibition Proposals: The Peninsula Museum of Art in Burlingame, California features 2D and 3D work of established artists from the San Francisco and San Jose Greater Bay Area and Northern California. Our museum includes five galleries; each offers unique exhibition space and viewing experience.
The Peninsula Museum of Art Curatorial Committee reviews exhibition proposals monthly. A curator will notify any selected for consideration, and a studio visit will be arranged at that point. Final acceptance based upon this studio visit. Exhibiting artists will be apprised of the museum’s exhibition process.
How to apply:
• Email submissions will not be considered due to the complexity of our selection process
• Be advised that exhibits are schedule 1-2 years in advance
• Include a brief statement of your proposed subject matter or theme
• Include 5-10 good color photos of your work (include dimensions and mediums)
• Résumé/CV, website URL and appropriate links
• Any other relevant documents, i.e. articles or reviews
• Professional connections that might be useful for the museum’s marketing and outreach.
We receive a large number of submissions. Artists whose work is selected for further consideration will be notified in a timely manner. If you are not notified, you are welcome to submit another proposal at a later date.
Proposals for the 2020 exhibition season and later will be accepted from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
Peninsula Museum of Art
1777 California Dr.
Burlingame, CA 94010