Call for Entry Details
OPEN TO SAQA MEMBERS ONLY
• Now accepting 12" x 12" donations
Deadline: June 1, 2018
2018 Benefit Auction
Be part of SAQA’s most-anticipated fund-raising event! Donate a 12 x 12-inch art quilt to our 2018 Benefit Auction to support our exhibition and outreach programs.
This year's auction will take place online from September 14 through October 7.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donations MUST be 12” x 12”. All embellishments and/or hanging methods must be within the 12” x 12” size. Only ONE work per artist will be accepted.
- All artwork donated must be ready to hang. This can include a sleeve, corner pockets, or attached loops/rings.
- Artwork on stretcher bars will be accepted but may not be any larger than 12” x 12” after mounting and should be no deeper than 1 inch (2.5 cm) after mounting. Artwork on stretchers must have hooks and wire attached for hanging.
- All donations must have a label on the back, with the title (or "untitled") and artist's name clearly written.
Early Bird Deadline: April 9, 2018
Pieces (with images) submitted by this deadline have a much better chance of being included in our promotional efforts and marketing materials - and be seen by potential collectors!
Final Deadline: June 1, 2018
This is a receive by deadline so plan ahead, especially if you are shipping internationally! Note that we do get a large number of pieces at this time so processing / photography will be delayed due to volume. Your patience is appreciated.
Are you attending the 2018 SAQA Conference in San Antonio?
We would be happy to accept your piece at the SAQA Conference. There will be a designated person at the registration table when you check-in and at other scheduled times. Please do not give your piece to staff or volunteer without completing the neccessary check-in form.