Call for Entry Details
OPEN TO SAQA MEMBERS ONLY
• 12 x 12 inch quilts needed!
Deadline: June 1, 2017
SAQA's 2017 Benefit Auction will take place online from September 15 through October 8. Be part of SAQA’s most-anticipated fund-raising event! Donate a 12 x 12-inch art quilt to our 2017 Benefit Auction to support our exhibition and outreach programs. Last year, the auction raised almost $80,000. Help us do it again!
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Donations MUST be 12” x 12”. All embellishments and/or hanging methods must be within the 12” x 12” size. Only ONE work per artist will be accepted.
- All artwork donated must be ready to hang. This can include a sleeve, corner pockets, or attached loops/rings.
- Artwork on stretcher bars will be accepted but may not be any larger than 12” x 12” after mounting and should be no deeper than 1 inch (2.5 cm) after mounting. Artwork on stretchers must have hooks and wire attached for hanging.
- All donations must have a label on the back, with the title (or "untitled") and artist's name clearly written.
Final Deadline: June 1, 2017
Quilts must be received by this date.
Coming to the 2017 Conference in Lincoln? Bring your quilt - we will be accepting quilts at the registration desk. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION FORM FIRST!!